Recruitment | Big Mango Solutions
Software Systems Analyst Trainee, Back End/Full Stack
Big Mango Solutions an International Start-Up which develops Software Robots to help sales and customer service. Our office is near the Bang Chak BTS in Bangkok. We have a Board Of Investment (BOI) certificate in the category Enterprise Software. We use modern processes and methods in our work. Most of our staff and our customers are from Finland, a country famous for its high quality, education, and northern lights. More about our company on our main site: www.bigmango-solutions.com
We are looking for a Software Systems Analyst Trainee, Back End/Full stack to join our growing International team. Do you have what it takes to work on an international level?
- Work as part of team developing advanced chatbots and speaking software robots.
- Take care of the back end infrastructure in cloud and help in doing the integrations
- Learn to apply AI solutions to customer cases involving sales and customer service
- Assist the development team in other tasks which are deemed suitable
- Thai national who speaks, reads and understands English well
- Node.js/Express and know-how of databases (NoSQL). Know-how of React is a plus.
- Likes programming as a hobby, knows about good programming practices and version control/Git.
- Able to work independently, find solutions to problems, and take initiative
- Want to learn to work in international level
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours. No need to wake up early.
- Can work from home, no need to come to office every day.
- 2 days off/week
- Salary for full time job (5 days/week) 25,000-60,000THB
- Training. We use modern technology and train new skills to all employees.
- No experience needed. Can be university student who works part time.
We are building an international high quality team, and are looking for smart young Thai nationals to join us. To us it doesn’t matter what clothes you wear or where you work from. Only things that matter are that you can use your brains, learn, and do high quality work.
How To Apply:
Send us an English language email which has the following information:
- Your contact information
- Link to your own code project example or own GitHub repository
- Why you think you are suitable for this job
- Salary expectation
Please send your email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org